Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Quick Shout Out

So yesterday I read a really great article about Michelle Obama (who I am a little bit obsessed with because she is totally the best thing since sliced bread and reminds me of my own potential). And it mentioned the by far greatest man at Harvard Law School (where I got my JD from): Professor Ogletree. Ogletree is amazing! He is down to earth, but super connected. And he cares about his students. He was/is Michelle Obama's mentor. Which makes me like her even more. Because, quite frankly, Ogletree is amazing. And if you have the good sense to stay connected to him, you are probably pretty amazing too!

If you ever have an opportunity to hear him talk, you should go. He just might be at a law school near you (he travels a lot). He believes that you truly can do good, and do well. And his life attests to it.

No comments: