Monday, September 1, 2008

Thoughts After a Long Weekend

The jury is still out on whether I like my job. I like what I do. I don't know if I like the other things that go with it. Like the fact that there are a lot of politics in the office. Or how I can't control my schedule, which makes it difficult to have a life. 

I promised myself this weekend that I would join a gym. Actually not any gym, but a gym a co-worker recommended that is supposed to be a really great and nice place. I guess I am looking for something to replace law school, a place with treadmills with individual flat screen tvs and a place that is so new and fresh the thought of taking a shower there doesn't make me break out in hives.  I succeeded in spending a lot of time with friends and getting some work done. I guess I will try the whole gym thing tomorrow.  Hopefully I can still afford a trainer.  A trainer is a complete must have. 

There is always tomorrow. 

No comments: